New to the Community

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
RebaV3

Post by RebaV3 » December 6th, 2020, 12:09 pm

Hi,

I am new to librivox. One thing social distancing has taught me is to revel in the things you love. Voice work is something I love and I am ready to start doing it from home. :clap:

I have dabbled in home recording but have not jumped in with both feet. Now that I have my equipment and sound room up, I am ready to really dig in and get used to using it well. I am looking forward to having an opportunity to read for librivox. It is such a wonderful service for everyone! I am exited to do this!

Thank you. :D

HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK » January 10th, 2021, 12:01 am

RebaV3 wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 12:09 pm
Hi,

I am new to librivox. One thing social distancing has taught me is to revel in the things you love. Voice work is something I love and I am ready to start doing it from home. :clap:

I have dabbled in home recording but have not jumped in with both feet. Now that I have my equipment and sound room up, I am ready to really dig in and get used to using it well. I am looking forward to having an opportunity to read for librivox. It is such a wonderful service for everyone! I am exited to do this!

Thank you. :D
Hi! Yeah, quarantine has changed our lives a lot, and it looks like it's for a long time. However, this has its advantages.
The appropriate audio recording room is a cool thing! Congratulations on getting everything you need to record audio! Good luck in the new year and always!
Let`s revel in the things we love! :D
Aspire to inspire before we expire! :thumbs:
Alexander, by HandmadePSK