Hey everyone
I am shubham
I am from India
I have just joined
Can someone guide me where to find scripts for recording

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise » October 11th, 2020, 3:53 am

hey and welcome. Did you read the email you got when you registerered? I'm just wondering whether there is a problem with it, as we are getting a number of new members recently who seem lost and maybe we need to change it in some way ? We would appreciate any help with improving it from your point of view or of any others who were having problems understanding it.
Very simply it suggests
1 , try your recording settings out by doing the 1 minute test (if you prefer not to use the English text , use another language about 30 secs long)
2. After the test is posted and someone checks the settings are right, look through the readers wanted forums and pick something that interests you and claim a section which has not been claimed. Every book has it's own thread and the first post in that thread will tell you how to do things.
Hope this helps and please do let us know if your welcome email was hard to understand.

Anne

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert » October 11th, 2020, 7:18 am

Hello Shubham. What Anne said are all essential things to know to get started with us. Here is a video outlining the steps that make it easiest to do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90I3ymmcqSo&t=69s

Please ask if anything is confusing.
Eager to get started recording? Follow these 7 steps to recording! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLWam9cfVo&t=74s

Who walked off with our LibriVox limbo stick! Seriously, how low can you go.