Hello Hello! Pleased to meet you!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Eusebio

Post by Eusebio » July 27th, 2020, 5:09 pm

Hello!

My name is Eusebio Miguel Rodriguez. I have been an admirer of librivox and its volunteers for some time, and recently felt the urge to offer my time and services in a more productive way! I am interested in exploring all the opportunities to support the volunteers here and would love to lend listening, editing, and reading services.
About me... I am a 29 year old father of two daughters, husband to a beautiful wife, caregiver to (1) dog, (1) kitten, and (many) fish and shrimp in my naturally planted aquariums. I throw myself fully into my many hobbies and find myself most at peace with my eyes focused on work that needs doing.
I am currently employed as an active duty service member (United States Marine Corps) and have been doing that for the last 11 years. My current duties have removed me from the teams that I am normally used to working with/supervising and instead I mostly work and travel alone now.
I look forward to interfacing with the many people here at librivox and hope to meet many new friends here! Feel free to reach out for any assistance!

- Eusebio

miss stav

Post by miss stav » July 27th, 2020, 8:02 pm

Hello
Eusebio,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here.
Stav.

Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Interested in legents? Try Legents Of Saints And Sinners. Interested in femenist fiction? Try Falkner.