Hello from India

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
PriyaKumari

Post by PriyaKumari »

Hello everyone,
My name is Priya and I am a college student from India. I am from the Northwestern state of Himachal Pradesh and currently live in the Southern state called Andhra Pradesh. From a very young age I have been very expressive while reading and as a result my siblings and my teachers at school loved listening to me read in both Hindi and English. I also landed several opportunities of hosting events as a result. I also listen to audiobooks especially by British writers. I wanted to read books professionally and for that I needed some experience and guidance so I decided to volunteer for Librivox. I’ve heard a few Librivox recordings and I absolutely love them. I am very happy and grateful that I got this opportunity to be a part of this wonderful organisation where there are so many people to learn from and I am ready to volunteer in whatever field or in whatever way possible. I am sure I will learn a lot from everybody around here and hope I put my best effort to contribute in whatever way possible.

Thanks a lot!
Priya :D
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Hello, Priya and welcome to LibriVox! Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to working with you! :)

Michael