PEACE & POSITIVES FROM NEW YORK CITY...

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
EMILIAISEMMALEE

Post by EMILIAISEMMALEE » April 11th, 2020, 4:28 pm

Greetings everyone,

Emilia here artist alias EMMA LEE--born in Uganda, raised in Harlem, New York & currently quarantined in Brooklyn, New York! I'm a Hip Hop & creative artist and total nerd about reading--but I've never given audio books a try. I like to multitask while listening to speeches, binaural beats or motivational audio, but never an audio book--so in the midst of giving it that initial try via "THE ART OF WAR" on Youtube literally the other night, I heard the Librivox invitation and was immediately intrigued. I haven't been able to read as much as I'd like as well I'd love to be part of making reading accessible to people who need positive distraction, want to learn or expand their minds in multiple ways. So here I am, feeling dope to dive into the globally digital community. Looking forward to doing my test and getting into activity very soon.

Stay healthy, safe, sane* and creative during this time.

Peace & positives :!:

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert » April 11th, 2020, 5:15 pm

Welcome to LibriVox Emma Lee! You will enjoy being creative here and of course have fun. I've made a little video to welcome people; you may find it informative and helpful or maybe not. In any case ask lots of questions, we are a helpful bunch here. https://youtu.be/mwtn_2d3_qs

Oh, and Isabella, the happy Librivox penguin (who is currently working from home of course) welcomes you too with her happy dance Image
All I'm saying is that the house doesn't fill up with annoying fruit flies when I buy donuts

Need Help? Check out these little videos: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Instructional_Videos

EMILIAISEMMALEE

Post by EMILIAISEMMALEE » April 17th, 2020, 2:59 pm

...thank you! ready to dive in.

PS. funny enough i once had 12 rabbits at one time! i'm here to break the chains :lol: