Hope This Finds You All Well !!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Read4u

Post by Read4u »

Hey, Kevin from Indiana here. I, like a lot of folks, have found myself with some extra time on my hands. Since I can't draw or paint, write a book or do a podcast that anyone is interested in, I figured I will do one of the things I like most and that is... read. How awesome it is that with Librivox I can do one of the things I like most and potentially bring some joy to another's life. So, glad to be apart of this and look forward to meeting you as we go forward. Be Well, Kevin
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Read4u wrote: April 8th, 2020, 11:58 am Hey, Kevin from Indiana here. I, like a lot of folks, have found myself with some extra time on my hands. Since I can't draw or paint, write a book or do a podcast that anyone is interested in, I figured I will do one of the things I like most and that is... read. How awesome it is that with Librivox I can do one of the things I like most and potentially bring some joy to another's life. So, glad to be apart of this and look forward to meeting you as we go forward. Be Well, Kevin
Helloooo! Welcome to librivox! We are very glad to have you here. I know exactly what it's like getting writer's block, or just feeling uninspired to draw. But yes, librivox really let's you express yourself in an amazing way (just check out our dramatic works area :lol: )

Be well too, Kevin! :D :thumbs:
Elijah
Read4u

Post by Read4u »

Thanks Elijah :clap: for the welcome...I wish it were just writers block...it's more like talent block in my case but hey there is always something we can do to give back. This seems like it's going to be a lot of fun...looking forward to it...now off to the short stories/poetry? page.