Norway

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Nectera

Post by Nectera » March 22nd, 2020, 5:34 am

Hi, Hei and Hallo,

My name is Anett. I was born and raised in Germany by a German mom and Hungarian dad. 10 years ago I decided to move to Norway for love. So love got me stuck here in beautiful nature, with very humble people surrounding me and a great work-life balance. Salesforce is the company I work for and also the reason I found LibriVox. I was curious about a way to virtually volunteer since with the job, an eight-month-old, a three-year-old, a dog and some kindergarten volunteering the calendar is pretty full. I love books - reading and writing, especially poetry and children’s books. And connecting this hobby to a good cause... what more could I ask for!?

I am fluent in English, German and Norwegian, next to fluent in Hungarian and I truly suck in Spanish but that is work in progress 😉

Looking forward to reading for and listening to you all.

Warm regards from cold Norway!

schrm

Post by schrm » March 27th, 2020, 10:17 am

Nectera wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 5:34 am
Hi, Hei and Hallo,

My name is Anett. I was born and raised in Germany by a German mom and Hungarian dad. 10 years ago I decided to move to Norway for love. So love got me stuck here in beautiful nature, with very humble people surrounding me and a great work-life balance. Salesforce is the company I work for and also the reason I found LibriVox. I was curious about a way to virtually volunteer since with the job, an eight-month-old, a three-year-old, a dog and some kindergarten volunteering the calendar is pretty full. I love books - reading and writing, especially poetry and children’s books. And connecting this hobby to a good cause... what more could I ask for!?

I am fluent in English, German and Norwegian, next to fluent in Hungarian and I truly suck in Spanish but that is work in progress 😉

Looking forward to reading for and listening to you all.

Warm regards from cold Norway!
hallo anett,

herzlich willkommen bei librivox :-D
ich schreibe mal auf deutsch...

klingt total nett, deine vorstellung - vielleicht sollte ich nach norwegen ziehen?
:lol:

weisst du schon bescheid über unseren 1 minute test?
hier findest du links, hilfe und vieeos: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=1-Minute_Test

wenn fragen auftauchen sollten, zögere bitte nicht, dich hier zu melden oder im hilfeforum-abteil nachzufragen!

liebe grüße aus österreich,

/reader/12275
cc welcome! my skills improve from pl notes that cite when my english pronunciation is way off, or when words/sentences are clearly missing.
thx!

en: lay down your arms

de: sammlung kurzer deutscher prosa, katerpoesie, allerlei gelehrte