Hello!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
kristineasay

Post by kristineasay » February 10th, 2020, 7:06 pm

Hello!

My name is Kristine Asay. I am very happy to join all of you and look forward to learning and growing in this new endeavor of audiobook narration. I love to read, I love good writing, Gentleman in Moscow is one of my favorites, as far as writing goes. A little bit about me, I have been a stay at home mom for about 19 years now and while I love to stay at home with my kids I also love projects. For many years now I have wanted to try my hand at audiobook narration. I looked into it and have made the bold decision me take the leap. Wish me luck! I look forward to learning from all of you and sharing as well.

Kristine

schrm

Post by schrm » February 11th, 2020, 11:42 am

kristineasay wrote:
February 10th, 2020, 7:06 pm
Hello!

My name is Kristine Asay. I am very happy to join all of you and look forward to learning and growing in this new endeavor of audiobook narration. I love to read, I love good writing, Gentleman in Moscow is one of my favorites, as far as writing goes. A little bit about me, I have been a stay at home mom for about 19 years now and while I love to stay at home with my kids I also love projects. For many years now I have wanted to try my hand at audiobook narration. I looked into it and have made the bold decision me take the leap. Wish me luck! I look forward to learning from all of you and sharing as well.

Kristine
hi kristine,

that sounds wonderful!
mums are always the best readers, aren't they?
:D
i can assure you: you don't have to be a professional reader, to find a hobby and some projects here on librivox.
did you post a 1 minute test recording already?
please ask back in case of questions :)

wish you all the luck you can get and i hope to hearing from you soon!
cheers,

/reader/12275

en-bc: lay down your arms

de-bc: sammlung kurzer deutscher prosa
de-duo: rousseau