Hello, How are you? and other introduction stuff

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Wick45

Post by Wick45 » January 30th, 2020, 5:12 pm

My name is Chad Sawyer and my user name is Wick45. I discovered Librivox several years ago when podcasts first became a thing. I did some voice work with a pod caster at the time and found that once I moved past my nervousness, I genuinely enjoyed doing voice work. Eventually the podcast came to a close and I moved on with my life and career. While I was having fun being a pod cast extra I found Librivox during one of my many searches for free audio content.

I wanted to try helping out with audio books at the time and had signed up to do so. sadly, an interesting life got in the way of adding my voice to the many who have helped Librivox. I still enjoy doing voice work and have slowly been adding some audio/video original content to social media sites. I love reading and I firmly believe that there is a great need for freely available audio books. It just might be the only thing that is able to keep the pirates at bay.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert » January 30th, 2020, 5:41 pm

Welcome Chad. We have a great group of people here who are glad you joined us. :thumbs:
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
I may sit there looking all nonchalant. But underneath I'm really just loaded with chalant. .

Need Help? More sorta helpful Videos Here