Hello from Indiana!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
ethanhurst

Post by ethanhurst »

Hello everyone my name is Ethan and I'm from Indiana. I discovered Librivox through a video of the Tragedy of Macbeth and following that, Hamlet. The fact that I can just go online and listen to so many audiobooks for free is convenient and pretty cool. Long before I had ever heard of this I wanted to hop into voice over, because I felt I could do it, I could have fun in it, and I know I enjoy listening to audiobooks or watching shows with voice talents, and I hope to bring that same entertainment to others. This all volunteer which just seems crazy with some of the dedication some of you have here and if it is as big as it is there must be a reason. I am really looking forward to joining this community.
VU inbound and VO outbound
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Welcome from a fellow Hoosier!

I’m also still comparatively new to LV, but I’m enjoying it a lot. Just a warning, it’s extremely easy to get addicted here! :wink: There’s a lot of friendly people to work with, and it’s not unusual to encounter good natured jokes and puns. If you enjoy having a great time, this is the place for you!

Go ahead and browse the forums and LV’s Wiki, and things that might be confusing may begin to make more sense. And don’t be afraid to dig right in, beginning with your one minute test which is needed to ensure your technical things are in line. Anytime you have questions, you can always ask or do a forum search.

Again, a big welcome from everyone! Be sure to have fun! :)
~Rosebud
ethanhurst

Post by ethanhurst »

Thank you!
VU inbound and VO outbound