Hello my name is linda

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
LindaRowe

Post by LindaRowe »

Hello.
I am new and very interested in narrating.
I am on a disability pension looking for work but pain is severe right now, it's hard to stand and to think. I am also into what volunteer work I can do and would like to do librivox regularly.
There are 2 things I loved since childhood. One was writing stories. And another was narrating books aloud. Always ,as an 80s child, I was using my tape recorder, reading books and anything I could find.
Right now,my laptop is broken and I need to buy another as soon as I can.
A laptop is alright yes?
Any advice is welcome.
Thanks everyone🌷🌷
barbara2

Post by barbara2 »

LindaRowe wrote: October 11th, 2019, 9:18 pm Hello.
I am new and very interested in narrating.
I am on a disability pension looking for work but pain is severe right now, it's hard to stand and to think. I am also into what volunteer work I can do and would like to do librivox regularly.
There are 2 things I loved since childhood. One was writing stories. And another was narrating books aloud. Always ,as an 80s child, I was using my tape recorder, reading books and anything I could find.
Right now,my laptop is broken and I need to buy another as soon as I can.
A laptop is alright yes?
Any advice is welcome.
Thanks everyone🌷🌷
Hi Linda. A laptop is certainly alright. You might already have discovered some of the technical links here and, if not, have a good look around the forums for help and advice. No better place to start than Phil Chenevert's video introductions. This seems to be his latest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwtn_2d3_qs&feature=youtu.be

Best,

Barbara
LindaRowe

Post by LindaRowe »

Thanxx