Love to you all and looking forward to contributing

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Affinity

Post by Affinity » August 23rd, 2019, 12:26 pm

Hello LibriVox World!

I first listened to As You Like It on LibriVox about 5 years ago with my husband after we named our daughter Rosalind. I recently returned to this site as I am listening to more audiobooks and running out of things to listen to from my library.

I have a degree in English literature and love the classics so this site suits me. I am also an astrologer and interested to see if I can someday get involved in reading some astrology books here with you all. Although I am happy to read for any project.

I run my own business and am rather busy but to be honest I think reading in this way would be a good way to relax. Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself!

Namaste from Texas
Nikki Rich

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert » August 23rd, 2019, 12:59 pm

Welcome to LibriVox Nikki! It is neat of you to volunteer. But we all know it was written in the stars, eh? At first some things may seem a bit confusing. Be patient; everything will clear up eventually. I've made a little video to welcome people and share a few things that I think are nice to know about us at the start of your adventure. Note, these are just my feelings. In any case ask lots of questions, we are a helpful bunch here and want VERY much for you to succeed. https://youtu.be/mwtn_2d3_qs
Disclaimer: LibriVox has been known to have side effects of joy, happiness and tons of good karma. You may proceed with caution or wild abandon, your choice. Toy not included; may contain gluten and great old books.
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
I was addicted to the hokey pokey but I turned myself around .

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

Affinity

Post by Affinity » August 23rd, 2019, 1:51 pm

philchenevert wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 12:59 pm
Welcome to LibriVox Nikki! It is neat of you to volunteer. But we all know it was written in the stars, eh? At first some things may seem a bit confusing. Be patient; everything will clear up eventually. I've made a little video to welcome people and share a few things that I think are nice to know about us at the start of your adventure. Note, these are just my feelings. In any case ask lots of questions, we are a helpful bunch here and want VERY much for you to succeed. https://youtu.be/mwtn_2d3_qs
Disclaimer: LibriVox has been known to have side effects of joy, happiness and tons of good karma. You may proceed with caution or wild abandon, your choice. Toy not included; may contain gluten and great old books.
Thank you for your welcome Phil and thanks for the video. And yes, it's in the stars :)