Hello from Italy, Modena

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Majka

Post by Majka »

Hi to all!

I'm so happy to be here among you all and I want to begin to record audiobooks asap.
My dream is to work with my voice as books reader, so I thank you so much for this opportunity.
As volunteer I will test myself and my voice so you all and people can tell me what they think about it.
In september I will have a course about Use of the Voice, Diction (hoping these are correct words) so I can start this path, which is my path.
Now I will read all the information.

Thank you again!

Majka
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Glad you are here Majka. Please ask lots of questions. |We are a friendly bunch of people and want you to succeed. :thumbs:
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
Jmbau13

Post by Jmbau13 »

Majka wrote: July 26th, 2019, 10:55 am ...
In september I will have a course about Use of the Voice, Diction (hoping these are correct words) ...

Majka
Hi Majka
Entirely correct words. :D
regards
Jane Bennett
barbara2

Post by barbara2 »

Majka wrote: July 26th, 2019, 10:55 am Hi to all!

I'm so happy to be here among you all and I want to begin to record audiobooks asap.
My dream is to work with my voice as books reader, so I thank you so much for this opportunity.
As volunteer I will test myself and my voice so you all and people can tell me what they think about it.
In september I will have a course about Use of the Voice, Diction (hoping these are correct words) so I can start this path, which is my path.
Now I will read all the information.

Thank you again!

Majka
Hi Majka, welcome. Aren't you Modenese famous for your great voices? But, it's OK, we don't expect you to sing :D.

Best,

Barbara
Majka

Post by Majka »

Thank you so much for all your messages :D :D
Yes, we had a great international artist as Pavarotti. Even If my mom was a singer, I'm not going to sing anything, 'cause I'm terribile. :lol:
I hope I can use my voice yo read lots of books and work with it in the near future.

So I have to send my 1-minute test and I have inserted a project on I Promessi Sposi on Book Suggestions.
I'm waiting for some italian readers, but If no one will answer the collaborative project, I'll do it by myself.

If you have some suggestions for me, please let me know.

Have a nice day!

Majka