Hello Everyone!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
steelstrings

Post by steelstrings » June 7th, 2019, 6:14 am

Hello! I'm Brian and glad to be getting into the community here. I've listened to a few books voiced by librivox readers and I was always so impressed with the whole idea of librivox. Looking forward to voicing some books and perhaps doing some editing. Very excited to contribute! Any one else here from the northeast? I'm in NJ

ej400

Post by ej400 » June 7th, 2019, 6:17 am

steelstrings wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 6:14 am
Hello! I'm Brian and glad to be getting into the community here. I've listened to a few books voiced by librivox readers and I was always so impressed with the whole idea of librivox. Looking forward to voicing some books and perhaps doing some editing. Very excited to contribute! Any one else here from the northeast? I'm in NJ
Hello and welcome to librivox! I also found librivox by listening to some audiobooks, and I really thought it was cool. I'm soooo glad that I joined, because this place is awesome. I'm not from the East Coast, but I am in the north :9:

Thank you so much for joining! Glad to have you here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :D <smile>

KevinS

Post by KevinS » June 7th, 2019, 6:23 am

Welcome!

I used to live in New York. (I can still resurrect the accent when needed.)
"E agora, José?"