New Member from IL

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Hello,
My name is Keith Salis, and I'm happy to be joining the LibriVox group of volunteers. As a father of eight children I have had any years of honing my reading craft. Now they are getting older, so I'm left reading to an empty room often. My hope is that others will enjoy my performances as much as I do! :)

Earlier I saw a suggestion that newbies begin with a group project. I had a little trouble locating them, so if someone sees this and knows how to direct me, I'd be much obliged.

I look forward to working with you in the future.

Keith
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Welcome!

Here's an example of a group project: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71359

There are a lot of them.

I myself would do these before jumping into group dramatic readings, but that's just an opinion. I waited a bit before doing one.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Here's another one you might enjoy: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=74831
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Thanks Kevin.
It might take me a bit to get a recording spot set up.
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis