Hello from Missouri

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
beckybutler

Post by beckybutler »

Good morning!
My name is Becky and I am thrilled to be a part of LibriVox. I have about been in radio either full time or part time for about 18 years. I have done some other voice over work, but only locally. When doing research for some experience with narration, I came across an article by Karen Cummins that described LibriVox and I knew, even if my VO work doesn't take me anywhere else, I want to be a part of this amazing group. I live in a tiny midwestern town in the States (less than 12,000 people tiny).
I cannot wait to get started and hope I do the works justice. I always welcome feedback. I would love to gain knowledge and experience for those kind enough to review my submissions.
I will help others in anyway I can, too.

Thanks for letting me a part of this journey. :clap:

Becky
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Hi Becky,
Welcome to LibriVox! You'll find it is an extremely encouraging and supportive community. If you have any questions, just ask, or check out the Wiki:

https://wiki.librivox.org/

I noticed you submitted your 1-Minute-test already, thank you for doing so. Check out the Readers Wanted forums to find a project you can join- any of those projects are up for grabs! Thank you for joining LibriVox, and again, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, or post a topic in the Need Help: Got Advice? column. (Non-LibriVox-related stuff goes in Off-Topic.)

Have a great time here!

God bless,
JayKitty
~ πš˜πš— πš‘πš’πšŠπšπšžπšœ ~