Hello, from Montreal, Canada

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
lauriannedramatix

Post by lauriannedramatix » February 12th, 2019, 10:31 am

Hello everyone!

My name is Laurianne and I can't wait to start recording some books with you all! I speak French and English (with a little accent). I'm really eager to start recording audio books because I think it could be a relaxing activity. I always had a passion for reading (mostly literature and old classics), but I recently lost the drive to do it, so I hope that this activity will help me re-ignite my passion for books. :D

Bonjour!

Mon nom est Laurianne et j'ai très hâte de commencer à enregistrer des livres avec vous tous. Je parles Français et Anglais (avec un petit accent). Je suis très motivés à commencer l'enregistrement parce que je pense que cela pourrait être une activité relaxante. J'ai toujours eu une passion pour la lecteur (majoritairement pour la littérature et les vieux classiques), mais j'air récemment perdu la motivation pour lire. J'espère que cette activité va m'aider à me reconnecter avec ma passion pour les livres. :D

lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 12th, 2019, 10:57 am

Hello Laurianne!

Welcome to LibriVox! That's so cool that you can speak two languages (I can only speak one :( ). Sounds like you'll find plenty to do here! As I assume you can imagine, most projects here are in English, however we do have a 'Readers Wanted: Languages other than English' thread that often has a few French projects. Hopefully you find something that interests you, and helps you get back into books again!
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG » February 12th, 2019, 11:13 am

Welcome, from a bit further west! 8-)
Mystery stories: The Master of Mysteries
Kerner Report on 1967 race riots: LINK
Mussolini's speeches thru 1923: LINK