Hello Librivox World, from London, UK

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Pash

Post by Pash » February 7th, 2019, 4:24 pm

Hi,

I'm Martin and I'm a newbie here. Looking forward to making a worthwhile contribution and interacting with other members. 😊

One language - English with quite a few accents! I will complete my 1 minute test tomorrow. 👍

lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 7th, 2019, 5:20 pm

Hello Martin! Welcome to LibriVox! Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun here. I think you'll find that people here are very friendly. Once that test gets approved, feel free to make as many contributions as you'd like!
Campbell
Constructive criticism always welcome

Readers wanted: The Cliff-Dwellers

moniaqua

Post by moniaqua » February 8th, 2019, 12:54 am

Welcome at LibriVox, Martin.

Looking at your name - I am curious how the test will sound ;) Guess the Austrian speaking fraction grows a bit :D

Pash

Post by Pash » February 9th, 2019, 5:06 am

moniaqua wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 12:54 am
Welcome at LibriVox, Martin.

Looking at your name - I am curious how the test will sound ;) Guess the Austrian speaking fraction grows a bit :D
Hi Monika,

Thanks for the welcome :). Running a little behind atm, but have reserved Sunday PM to get into this.

Pash

Post by Pash » February 9th, 2019, 5:08 am

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 5:20 pm
Hello Martin! Welcome to LibriVox! Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun here. I think you'll find that people here are very friendly. Once that test gets approved, feel free to make as many contributions as you'd like!

Hi Campbell,

Thanks for the welcome. :) Yes, I'm running behind atm, but I've reserved Sunday PM to get into this.

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby » February 13th, 2019, 10:42 pm

Ooh, a British accent? I love listening to anything read with a British accent - I've always wished I had one, but they are rather hard to come by living in Australia! G'day! ;)