intro

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Idealatm

Post by Idealatm » February 2nd, 2019, 4:19 pm

Hello all, my name is Wes. I'm very excited to be a part of this amazing opportunity. Its been a dream of mine for 20 years to be able to do something like this!! I have been told by people for years that I should get into radio or v.o., just never knew how to make the step. I'm very impressed that an organization like this exists? I'm not experienced what so ever but hope through determination and practice that I will be a helpful addition and asset to the progress of this effort. I look forward to learning from and working with all you at some point.

lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 2nd, 2019, 6:02 pm

Hello Wes!

Welcome to the community! That's awesome that you finally found this, it's a pity it took 20 years to do so! And there's quite a variety of experience here so there's no problem that you're new. You most definitely can be helpful to the community! First step is to submit your 1 minute test using the information found in the links in your welcome email. This helps make sure that all of your technological settings are correct. Then, you can find something that interests you, ask to read a section, and start recording!

Hope to see you around the forum!
Campbell