A Hearty Howdy from Houston

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Gambitrunx

Post by Gambitrunx »

Hey Everybody!

I'm Elisha, an audio engineer hoping to give back to the community that saved me so much time and money through college.

I have a pretty solid recording setup, and I'd love to contribute to some old horror shorts (I love that kind of stuff) but I'm mostly just happy to pitch in wherever there's a need.

Also, I have a lot of experience cleaning dialogue and podcast audio. I'm not quite clear on whether the editing needed forum is for cutting or full on post production, but mixing and mastering is my jam and I'd love to do some of that for people who feel out of their element.

Generally, I'm just excited to contribute wherever I can be most useful!
Boomcoach

Post by Boomcoach »

Great to see someone who enjoys horror! If you want to get your feet wet, without committing to a major project, I have a project open (link is in my signature) that has a number of H.P. Lovecraft's influences and favorites. You would be welcome to grab a section of the project and record it. You will want to do the one-minute test first, to make sure that the technical side of things is covered. Welcome to Librivox!
Boomcoach
My Catalog Page
My current Solo project A Spoiler of Men by Richard Marsh
One role needed to complete the Dramatic Reading of The Leader by Murray Leinster, help us finish this project!
Gambitrunx

Post by Gambitrunx »

That looks great! Just had my minute test approved, so I'll look through some of the shorts.

Thanks for the heads up!