Good Evening I'm a newcomer to this community

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
ward1011

Post by ward1011 » January 29th, 2019, 5:34 pm

Hello, My name is Wardell, I received an OK! on my One minute test earlier today and therefore, I look forward to assisting wherever I can. I live in Michigan, and I enjoy reading self-help, poetry, mysteries, and believe it or not technical directories, and how-to manuals. (I know boring right) nevertheless, I also enjoy listening to a variety of other types of audio books as well. i just can't seem to get enough helpful knowledge and information. That may no longer be a problem now it seems. I can't wait to get started. :thumbs:

lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose » January 29th, 2019, 6:08 pm

Wow! That's quite the range of subjects! I'm sure that will help you here! You'll be a great addition to the community!

If you ever get tired of reading, you can also volunteer by Proof Listening. Either go to the 'Listeners and Editors Wanted' section and find something that looks interesting, or go to the 'New Projects Launch Pad' and look for something with a ~ in front of the title. But hey, if you only want to record that's great too! We have a wide variety of people and services here!

Welcome to the community!
Campbell

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise » January 29th, 2019, 6:15 pm

Self help and technical books have a small but enthusiastic group of listeners and often make a great difference for those with reading problems

Anne