Hello Everyone!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
elandem

Post by elandem »

I'm Lynn and very glad to have found my way here! I also spend most of my time at home since dealing with several health issues - the most nagging of those being chronic asthma and degenerative arthritis. But now at least I've got a chance to put my vocals to good use! I do hope to improve upon the quality of my speaking voice and as a grandma, hope to motivate my grandkids and anyone out there to read and listen more, use the imagination, and explore the world!
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Hello and welcome to LibriVox :)

Hopefully, the time spent here will help you forget for a moment about those problems. We do get feedback from people who tell us that listening to our recordings helps them in various ways, so let's hope you too will receive one of those gratifying messages one day.

Firstly, please read the welcome email and follow the link to the 1-minute test instruction. Once you've recorded and uploaded it to Listeners Wanted subforum, wait for the OK feedback. The test out of the way, you're free to record :) Just go to the Readers Wanted area of the forum, find a project that interests you, read the first post, see what is available and post expressing your interest.

Have fun :)
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS