Hello!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
classicsforever

Post by classicsforever »

Hi all! I'm Margaret, a software developer from the Pacific Northwest. I've been a fan of LibriVox for years, and as my username suggests, I love classic literature. :) One of my all-time favorites is The Metamorphosis, read by David Barnes... it was my introduction to Kafka!

Since I've enjoyed the free audiobooks so much, I'm hoping to give back to LibriVox by doing some volunteer work, such as listening/editing and album art.
Margaret
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Hello and welcome to LibriVox :)

I can see you've already dipped your toe in the covermakers' thread. Great. This part of LV doesn't get much exposure, so it's great that there are new folks joining the ranks of covermakers.

If you're interested in proof-listening, please read the guidelines for proof-listeners following the link that you can find in your welcome email. Then you can head to the Listeners Wanted area, click on one (or more) of the thread advertising for PL, click on the project thread link and express your interest.

Have fun :)
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS