Hello from as Upstae NY you can get!!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
IleneRose

Post by IleneRose »

Hello everyone! I’m IleneRose and I’m a singer, writer, and amateur actress. I’ve done voiceovers for puppet recordings and ventriloquism and have always loved experimenting and trying new voices. I also love exploring and trying different accents. I believe I have a halfway decent British accent. I once convinced a foreign exchange student from London that I was from South Ampton for over an hour and she believed it. Life is an adventure and your voice can tell all sorts of stories so get out there and tell a story that will challenge, encourage, or inspire someone today!!
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Hello and welcome to LibriVox :)
This place will definitely give you many opportunities to play with voices and develop new ones. Before you do that, though, read through your welcome email, find the link to the 1 minute test instruction, record, upload and wait for the feedback. Once this is behind you, you're free to help with any project that you find interesting.

Have fun :)
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS