Greetings!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
DarinamilovA

Post by DarinamilovA »

Hello from Ukraine! My name is Darina and I am super excited to start my volunteering path as a narrator :D
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Hello from a western neighbour ;)
Welcome to LibriVox. Please read the welcome email you've received. You'll find there much information that will help you start, such as the link to the 1-minute test instruction. Once you've recorded and posted the test, wait for the OK, and when it comes, you're free to record.

Have fun here and write if you have any question.
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
DarinamilovA

Post by DarinamilovA »

:clap: Great, thanks ))
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Hi! I'm writing to offer my own greeting to you and to remind you that should you have any questions about LibriVox, feel free to ask. I'm available quite a lot and you may send me a pm or simply add to the Introductions thread.

I'm relatively new to LibriVox, but have settled in pretty well and am enjoying myself a lot! I like being able to contribute in my own humble way and you might like to do the same.

Anyway, I offer my welcome and my hope that you'll wish to become an active member. And maybe more important than that: you'll always enjoy listening to the great stories, poems, and other chapters that LibriVox offers.

Kevin