New Volunteer

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Stephanie3679

Post by Stephanie3679 »

Hello everyone,

I am Stephanie from America, Indianapolis, IN. I have been in the performing arts industry all my life. Performing and teaching. I've really wanted to "get into" the Voice Over world and am amped, that I have opportunity as a volunteer on this site. I hope to gain much experience as well as new friendly/professional relationships.

Heres to LibriVox! 8-)

Sincerely,

Stephanie Butler
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Hello and welcome to librivox! Thank you so much for joining this awesome community of book readers.

We hope that you have a great time on librivox.

:D
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

Welcome Stephanie!
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Hi! I'm writing to offer my own greeting to you and to remind you that should you have any questions about LibriVox, feel free to ask. I'm available quite a lot and you may send me a pm or simply add to the Introductions thread.

I'm relatively new to LibriVox, but have settled in pretty well and am enjoying myself a lot! I like being able to contribute in my own humble way and you might like to do the same.

Anyway, I offer my welcome and my hope that you'll wish to become an active member. And maybe more important than that: you'll always enjoy listening to the great stories, poems, and other chapters that LibriVox offers.

Kevin