I'M NEW HERE AND SUPER PSYCHED!!!!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
melaniebjensen

Post by melaniebjensen »

I get to help!!!! Whooooooooooo!!! My name is Melanie, I've loved listening to books on tape since I was a little girl! I bake cakes professionally out of my kitchen, and am often in need of some kind of entertainment during the later nights that accompany my goofy little trade, and LibriVox on youtube is my FRIEND! I've learned so many new things, and gotten so much entertainment, for FREE! I'm so excited to finally be able to give back a little bit! :clap: :clap: :clap: YYYAAAAYYY!!
tovarisch

Post by tovarisch »

Welcome Melanie,

Great to have you with us! We've been in real need in super psyched folk lately. Every newcomer is just psyched, or plain excited... Now, are you sure this giving back is not going to interfere with your cake baking? Coz we hate to be in the way, you know... :wink:

Anyway, don't mind me. Super psyched works great for us, and we can use all the help you can offer. :D

Welcome!
tovarisch
  • reality prompts me to scale down my reading, sorry to say
    to PLers: do correct my pronunciation please
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Welcome Melanie - and we are psychied to have you here. Read your welcome email, it is packed with great information. here is a little video on our forums that may explain some of our jargon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnxpcbnEjoQ&feature=youtu.be

Do your 1 minute test and ask lots of questions. Image
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
melaniebjensen

Post by melaniebjensen »

I've watched all the nifty training videos now and LOVED them, they're hilarious!! XD Thank you both for responding, This is going to be so fabulous! I hope you have the BEST day!
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Hope to hear your voice soon!
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

Welcome Melanie!
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)