Carpe Diem!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
brennankbrown

Post by brennankbrown »

Hello all! :D As my username suggests, my name is Brennan. I live in Canada and I've been a big fan of podcasts and audiobooks for years now, and I'm so lucky I stumbled upon to this venture! I'm a hobbyist musician and producer—having released a few albums on Bandcamp—mostly soundtrack stuff that I made for a video game with my friends. :P I've never done voice work myself, so I'm excited to try it out. I've just finished the one minute test and I'm looking for projects to help out with!
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Welcome to LV
Browse all the readers wanted forums and find something that interests you personally - every project in those forums has a coordinator who is waiting for you to volunteer - I'd suggest something not too long, but if it's really one of your strong interests I'd go for it
If you like poetry, the weekly poem is always a good place to start, it's short and catalogued quickly which is nice when you are new - and it has a Canadian running it, so you can talk about digging out your house and all those strange things :D :D
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

annise wrote: December 12th, 2018, 5:10 pm Welcome to LV
- and it has a Canadian running it, so you can talk about digging out your house and all those strange things :D :D
Anne, it's not quite that bad... yet :lol: (thanks for the plug)

Welcome Brennan. :D
David Lawrence

* Weekly & Fortnightly Poetry - Check out the Short Works forum for the latest projects!