Hello everyone!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
MaishouaHer

Post by MaishouaHer »

Hi! I am very new to audiobook narration but I have always loved audiobooks! I find them to be such a convenience to me in times of chaotic business! It’s nice to hear someone tell you a story once in a while and I thought I could do the same. Thank you to all the LibriVox narrators, I’ve enjoyed so many audiobooks produced by many LibriVox narrators!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Welcome to the forum, Maishoua and thank you for the nice praise. It's wonderful to hear that people are really enjoying what we are doing here. :9:

And if you want to help out, please jump on board. There are always plenty of projects going on looking for readers or prooflisteners.

The best way to start is by doing a one-minute-test and posting it in a new thread here: viewforum.php?f=21

This is to check whether your technical settings are all up to LV standard before you begin recording for real. Someone will check your test and give you feedback or advice if needed. As soon as the test has been given the ok, you are ready to roll and record for real. :D

If there are any questions still, don't hesitate to ask.

Sonia