Hello from Edinburgh, UK!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Sherlotte

Post by Sherlotte » October 24th, 2018, 12:00 pm

Hi all! I'm Charlotte Cawley, and I live in Edinburgh (Scotland).

I've downloaded a couple of librivox books over the years as podcasts. I'm currently really enjoying a reading of an etiquette manual -- a particular favourite genre of mine, and I have a good collection I may recommend in future. I'm looking for new hobbies, and definitely mean to read more, so I hope to be able to contribute my voice to a few readings of my own!

SaraHale

Post by SaraHale » October 26th, 2018, 4:02 am

Hello, Charlotte.

Welcome to LibriVox. :clap: We're happy to have you.

I see that you did your one minute test. Good job! You're almost there with the official recording.

I can't wait to hear your voice. :9:
Feel free to correct my pronunciation and give me constructive feedback. Thanks! :D

"Never think that what you have to offer is insignificant. There will always be someone out there that needs what you have to give." - Pinterest.

SaraHale

Sherlotte

Post by Sherlotte » October 26th, 2018, 5:04 am

Thanks very much! I’m hoping to do a bit of troubleshooting and recording this weekend. Need to do some sound dampening, I reckon....

SaraHale

Post by SaraHale » October 26th, 2018, 5:27 am

You're most welcome, Charlotte. I hope you'll be able to fix it. So, you'll start. :D
Feel free to correct my pronunciation and give me constructive feedback. Thanks! :D

"Never think that what you have to offer is insignificant. There will always be someone out there that needs what you have to give." - Pinterest.

SaraHale