Hello all! :)

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
petemit

Post by petemit »

My name is Peter. I'm an Android App Developer by trade--I work for a big insurance company down in Texas on their app. I also consider myself an autodidact. Each month you'll find me focusing on different things in the quest to learn all there is to know in the world. I've got plenty of content for the next 100+ years I think. :)

I love audiobooks, and I hope to make the endeavor, someday, to try my hand at being a reader. Right now I have a couple dozen projects before something like that, but... I wanted to introduce myself and say hello in the meantime. :)
"Not all those who wander are lost..."

My latest app
VoiceBox : Organize your Voices for your Characters
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Welcome at LibriVox, Peter :)
petemit wrote: October 18th, 2018, 7:17 pm Each month you'll find me focusing on different things in the quest to learn all there is to know in the world.
A high goal! The last one who achieved this was Leibniz, afaik.
petemit wrote: October 18th, 2018, 7:17 pm I've got plenty of content for the next 100+ years I think.
And knowledge is growing... :)
petemit wrote: October 18th, 2018, 7:17 pm I love audiobooks, and I hope to make the endeavor, someday, to try my hand at being a reader. Right now I have a couple dozen projects before something like that, but... I wanted to introduce myself and say hello in the meantime. :)
Ok, so we'll wait patiently for your 1-minute-test and for the things to come :lol:
petemit

Post by petemit »

Thank you! That is so nice of you.
"Not all those who wander are lost..."

My latest app
VoiceBox : Organize your Voices for your Characters