Hey folks!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Aurochs

Post by Aurochs »

Hello all,
Excited to join this clearly very passionate community and lend my voice and ear to some interesting projects.
I've worked on a few podcasts in the past few years- mostly gaming related, so looking forward to trying my hand at some proper fiction.
Have been following the introduction and as such will very shortly be posting a first small recording to the poetry thread for critique.

Cheers :)
-Ed
-Accent: Vaguely Yorkshire
msfry

Post by msfry »

Hello, Ed, and a big welcome to Librivox. Before recording on any LV project, we request you to submit a 1 minute test as explained here: http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test

This is not a "talent audition" but helps us help you set up the parameters of your recording software correctly to meet LV specifications. Once you submit your test and it receives an OK from one of our admins, you are ready to begin recording on projects. I'll be looking for your Ok over at the Fortnightly Poem.
Aurochs

Post by Aurochs »

Thanks Michelle, I would appreciate the feedback.
I submitted a recording to viewtopic.php?f=19&t=72029&start=15
Let me know whether or not this is suitable!
Cheers.
-Ed
-Accent: Vaguely Yorkshire
msfry

Post by msfry »

Aurochs wrote: October 11th, 2018, 10:36 pm Thanks Michelle, I would appreciate the feedback.
I submitted a recording to viewtopic.php?f=19&t=72029&start=15
Let me know whether or not this is suitable!
Cheers.
Indeed I will listen to your poem. Meanwhile, please submit your 1 minute test as described above so you can get an Admin's approval of your tech specs, and where every project coordinator can see from then on that you've got everything set up right for LV. Thanks.