Meet the new Johnny English. Same as the old Johnny English.

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
johnnyenglish

Post by johnnyenglish »

Hello Folks!

I'm not exactly new here, but due to circumstances that I won't bore you with, I've been away for quite a while.
I was only just getting started, so have now completely forgotten pretty much everything that I learned first time around! :roll:

Anyway, I am trying to contact icequeen, if somebody would be kind enough to let her know. :D
(Due to a system crash, I've lost all my more recent contacts.)

I'd like to have another go at this lark. :D

Ta!
I have absolutely nothing in this world but time - so I believe I should invest it wisely...
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

hi Johnny and welcome back, glad you still knew your password and log-in after 4 years :mrgreen:

in case you have new recording gear, it would be good to re-do a one-minute-test to check your settings ;)
johnnyenglish wrote: October 3rd, 2018, 3:23 amAnyway, I am trying to contact icequeen, if somebody would be kind enough to let her know. :D
(Due to a system crash, I've lost all my more recent contacts.)
you can always send her a PM you know. Click on "Private message" in the upper right corner and input "icequeen" in the "add recipients" box.

Have fun again on here !

Sonia
johnnyenglish

Post by johnnyenglish »

Thanks very much!

Did another disappearing act for a while there - long and complicated story!

As I've pretty much forgotten everything about the process, I've done as you suggest,
and sent icequeen a pm. Hopefully she will be able to set me in the right direction!

:D
I have absolutely nothing in this world but time - so I believe I should invest it wisely...