New Here :)

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
TheTrend0id

Post by TheTrend0id »

:mrgreen:
I am Kyle aka: TheTrend0id. I am 31 year old English teacher who teaches at a girls private school in Johannesburg, South Africa.

I have a love and passion for literature having studied both English and Drama; I've been teaching for 10 years. I came across Librivox when looking for audio texts online to use as teaching tools and then decided to download the app and try some out.

I am currently listening to “The Island of Doctor Moreau” and noted that each chapter was told by a new individual and thought, "this could be a fun exploration". So, I decided to give the website a “look see” and volunteer. I'm looking forward to see where this might lead :D
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Welcome at LibriVox, Kyle. :)
TheTrend0id wrote: September 19th, 2018, 2:41 am I am currently listening to “The Island of Doctor Moreau” and noted that each chapter was told by a new individual and thought, "this could be a fun exploration".
We do not only have group projects like “The Island of Doctor Moreau” but also a drama section where every volunteer plays a different role ;)