Hi! I’m new too!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Fishfish

Post by Fishfish »

I am a sixth form student from the UK (for USA, I am in the last two years of high school) and I am studying, in particular, philosophy and classics! I’m not too sure how everything works around here yet, but I’m happy to start working!
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Welcome fishfish! You will enjoy your stay with us; just browse around the forums a bit. If you wish to record please do your 1 minute test to set up your technical specs. Welcome again; we do lots of classical things here. I just finished recording Lysistrata by Aristophenes and enjoyed it thoroughly. You can do it too. Ask questions .... and welcome again. :thumbs:
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
Fishfish

Post by Fishfish »

philchenevert wrote: September 18th, 2018, 3:21 pm Welcome fishfish! You will enjoy your stay with us; just browse around the forums a bit. If you wish to record please do your 1 minute test to set up your technical specs. Welcome again; we do lots of classical things here. I just finished recording Lysistrata by Aristophenes and enjoyed it thoroughly. You can do it too. Ask questions .... and welcome again. :thumbs:
Thank you very much!
I'm thinking of Cicero's Orations once my test is approved because I didn't see it on the list after a quick search, but I'll make sure later.