Hello Everyone!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
ScarletReadings

Post by ScarletReadings »

I'm a high school senior in the USA, and I want to go to college to become an Occupational Therapist. I've always loved reading, even before I could do it myself I had my older sister read to me, and I read as often as I can. My best friend introduced me to LibriVox because she uses it to listen to Bram Stoker's Dracula and thinks that I have a great voice for reading aloud.

I'm so glad I was accepted into it and I can't wait to start! :D
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Hello Scarlett, welcome to the forum.

We have something in common, my older sister is still sometimes reading books to me aloud and I love these reading sessions :9: She has always been my greatest inspiration for my own readings on here.

Glad to have you with us. The best thing to start is checking your technical settings with a one-minute-test, which you can post in a new thread here: viewforum.php?f=21 All the details for the technical bits required must have been in your welcome mail. You'll get feedback and help soon, if needed. Once you get the official ok, you can go ahead and participate in any project on offer. And there's lots on offer :lol: I guess you will be spoilt for choice.

Have fun ! And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Sonia