Nice to meet you all!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
dsuden

Post by dsuden »

Hi, I'm Dane Scott Udenberg from Wisconsin, USA, and I'm happy to finally be starting my LibriVox journey. For years, I've listened to the LibriVox recordings, especially lately, and have often thought it would be something I'd like to do myself. I've been doing professional voice-overs and radio since 1976, and drama before that, and am equipped with a voice-over studio and good mic, software and computer, so I feel ready technically to get started as soon as I learn the ropes here. I'm looking forward to corresponding with people here and becoming familiar with what to do!

Dane
terrybenn

Post by terrybenn »

Hello, Dane, and welcome. We're glad to have you. Getting started is simple. Just do a one-minute test so we can be sure your equipment is set to the standard and functions with the system. Then you just jump in. Check out the various projects and if you see something you like claim a section or two. We ask everyone to start slow just to get used to things here. Then have at it. There are always new projects starting. You might even want to start one yourself once you get comfy here.

Let us know if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.

T