Just stopping by with a friendly "HI"!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
LysDeLune

Post by LysDeLune »

Hello!

I'm Jamie and I wanted to say thank you for letting me join as a volunteer. I have always loved reading, and listening to others tell stories. Historical fiction and non-fiction, fantasy, and science fiction are my favorite genres, and if I had to chose just one author as my favorite I would have to say Ray Bradbury. Not sure how things will go but I will keep an open mind and a good attitude! My goal is to present stories and works of literature in a thoughtful, caring, and entertaining way. The listener is the most important part of this experience, so they will always be on my mind while recording.

Thanks again, and happy reading!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Hello Lys, welcome to our forum and sorry for the late response. We're probably all in holiday mode right now. ;)

Well, you love reading, then you are absolutely in the right forum here :mrgreen: The best thing to start with is doing a one-minute-test, this is to check your technical settings are all up to LV standard. Once you get the ok there, you can join any project on offer here (and we have LOTS on offer !)

You can post your test in this subforum: viewforum.php?f=21
and someone will come along and give you feedback and advice if needed.

Have fun on here !!

Sonia