Cristiane from Brasil

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
deyandriotti

Post by deyandriotti »

hello everyone!
My name is Cristiane , I am native from Brasil , a portuguese speaker, although I also speak a little of french , spanish and english. I'm new in this businnes, and to record as a volunteer is a way to gain experience so I hope I can contribute here!
Best regards!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Hello Cristiane, welcome to the forum :)

wonderful to have a multilingual reader among us. I'm sure you will find a lot you like to record.

The best thing to start is a one minute test which you can post here: viewforum.php?f=21 and someone will give you feedback and help if needed

We are currently doing one Portuguese project, which you can find here: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=57971
there is still one section left to be claimed, but once this is finished, we will start another book :) Maybe I'll hear you there soon.

Have fun on the forum !

Sonia
deyandriotti

Post by deyandriotti »

Hello Kitty!
sorry for being absent so long! I had another baby! (oh God!). Slowly I'm caming back to my activities, so I hope to make the minute test today and start working as soon as possible.
Thanks for your attention.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

hello again, Cristiane. Congrats on the new baby. It's at least a good reason to stay away from the forum. :mrgreen:

In the meantime the project I offered is fully claimed, but we have started another anthology of short stories, if you like to participate there: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=72478

Good luck with your one-minute-test :)

Sonia