Nice to meet you

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
emmafaye717

Post by emmafaye717 » July 26th, 2018, 8:22 am

Hello!
My name is Emma Faye and I am getting into voice-overs and thought this was a great place to practice my craft as well as help get these works into the ears of those who want them. I've been acting for over 15 years and I've found my skills translate very well to voice over. I have a very youthful, energetic voice.
I'm excited to help record some of these. I have a home studio all set up with a great microphone, sound room and program so I can't wait to get started.

miss stav

Post by miss stav » July 26th, 2018, 8:55 am

Hello Emma Faye ,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here.
Stav.
Looking for an easy read? Try Mollie's Pirnce and Nature And Art. Want to read a civil war novel? Try Order Number 11. Like feminist fiction? Try The Hevenly Twins.

msfry

Post by msfry » July 26th, 2018, 8:57 am

Hello Emma Faye, and welcome to Librivox. Sounds like you are all set up to record. Yes! Now all you need to do is submit your 1 minute test (per your Welcome Letter), and while waiting for the OK on that, do follow your Welcome Letter suggestions and poke around our forums and Wiki (upper menu bar) to become familiar with our book-stitching process. It's kind of a miracle, I think, that we take volunteers from all over the world, who never have and most likely never will meet, and we accomplish so much by following a few simple rules. It takes awhile to get those down so the process becomes second nature, but it does. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask, and I look forward to seeing you around the LV playground!
Michele Fry, CC
My Projects
"Knowing that a tomato is actually a fruit is Knowledge. Wisdom is not putting one in a fruit salad."