Hello Hello Hello

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Pasty

Post by Pasty »

Hi, everyone.

I'm Pasty and I'm a lover of all things story related. Even as a kid you'd find me reading, listening to others read or planted in front of a storyteller and these days I'm also a big lover of story-heavy films, shows and video games. Whilst looking for things to do to keep myself occupied as I recover from a few years of poor health a friend suggested I try this audiobook recording thing.

When I found this community I loved the idea of getting free audiobooks out there, and just had to join. I'll do my best, it's great to be here :)
msfry

Post by msfry »

Hello Patsy. Who doesn't love a good story, and we have all kinds, from horror to sci-fi, fantasy to children's, to real life stories. And there are so many more to record. First thing to do is submit your 1 minute test per your Welcome Post, then look through the Readers Wanted forums. Short stories, weekly and fortnightly poems are a great place to practice (not too much pressure) while you learn how to record and edit, save, name your files and upload to the proper folder, and then there are the larger projects -- chapter books, biographies, volumes of history, etc., all waiting for readers. I look forward to seeing you on the LV playground.