Hello!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
boringshrink

Post by boringshrink »

Hello! I'm excited to start recording, but first wanted to make sure I can actually post to forums properly! I'll be uploading my 1-minute test shortly, then looking around for orphan projects to get my feet wet. Looking forward to it!

BoringShrink
msfry

Post by msfry »

boringshrink wrote: July 20th, 2018, 6:25 am Hello! I'm excited to start recording, but first wanted to make sure I can actually post to forums properly! I'll be uploading my 1-minute test shortly, then looking around for orphan projects to get my feet wet. Looking forward to it!

BoringShrink
Hi there. For getting your feet wet, might I also recommend the Poetry Weekly and Poetry Fortnightly projects? There is always one going on, which you can find on the Short Works forum. Great way to get acquainted with the recording/editing/uploading process, there's no pressure, it's loads of fun to hear all the different interpretations once the project is catalogued, which happens weekly rather than the much longer book projects. This also applies to our short story and non-fiction collections, where you submit something of your own choosing! These are very popular and the Magic Windows fill up quickly.