Greetings Librivoxers!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Torfinn

Post by Torfinn »

My name is Tor-Finn and I´m a visual artist from Norway. I did send some time on the forum a few years back looking for readers for an art project, but now I can´t find my old posts anymore.

Because I had such a good experience collaborating with some of you, I´ve now returned with a much larger project. This one is called HYPHENIC, and is basically about creating a completely new language. The project will be exhibited at the Moderna Museum in Stockholm this October, and I´m now looking for readers. (All the texts will be in English).

I already made a topic here in the Off-topic section called (HYPHENIC - Want to read for an art project?). As I need more than 10 posts in order to PM people, I thought it was a good opportunity to introduce myself here.

Drop by the topic if you are interested, or have a look at my webpage: http://torfinnmalumfitje.com/

I really admire the work you all do here!
msfry

Post by msfry »

Hello Tor-Fin. Looks like you've generated some interest in your project. So I learn another way the LV platform is useful to the wider community. :thumbs: