Hello everyone! I'm excited to join LibriVox!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
LittleFox

Post by LittleFox »

Hello everyone,

This is Little Fox. I am an online volunteer English teacher. I'm originally from Hong Kong and now reside in the United States. I speak Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), and, of course, English. :D

I have been teaching English online since 2016. I love reading short essays and poems, and have my recordings posted in various sites.

Besides reading in English, I hope I can record some books in Chinese too. By the way, I can teach you Chinese if you are interested. :P
AstralSpirit

Post by AstralSpirit »

LittleFox wrote: June 20th, 2018, 10:57 am Hello everyone,

This is Little Fox. I am an online volunteer English teacher. I'm originally from Hong Kong and now reside in the United States. I speak Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), and, of course, English. :D

I have been teaching English online since 2016. I love reading short essays and poems, and have my recordings posted in various sites.

Besides reading in English, I hope I can record some books in Chinese too. By the way, I can teach you Chinese if you are interested. :P
Well, I'll be the first to say hello to you, I'm Astral Spirit.

I too teach English as a Second Language as an occupation. My origin is Half Chinese, part Jamaican with a toss of British, French and German - quite the mix :wink:

I just signed up also and thought to put my speaking toward another good use.

Nice to meet you! Hopefully, we can exchange good conversation.
AstralSpirit
Keep the keys typing & Speaking Crystal Clear :P
LittleFox

Post by LittleFox »

Nice to meet you, AstralSpirit :D :D
msfry

Post by msfry »

My husband and I want to travel to Thailand, Vietnam, Japan and China. Our history is steeped in European everything, but we want to chase our appetites to Pad Thai, Singapore Mai Fun, Tum Yom, etc. And of course, folk pottery. If we ever do get to travel and make our pilgrimage to our ancestors, we then want to go east.
So, I guess we need to learn some Chinese language. It all sounds like giggling girls to me.

My favorite eastern movie, besices Bruce Lee stuff, is Cherry Blossoms. What do you think of it?
AstralSpirit

Post by AstralSpirit »

LittleFox wrote: June 21st, 2018, 2:20 pm Nice to meet you, AstralSpirit :D :D
Nice to meet you too ;) Little Fox
AstralSpirit
Keep the keys typing & Speaking Crystal Clear :P