[fixed]Can't seem to login

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
SusanFerman

Post by SusanFerman »

I have a stupid problem. I don't seem to be able to login to the uploader. For some odd reason, I can login here on the forum, but when I try to upload, I get a "bad username or email" message, even though both are correct---and the system won't let me change my password. Cookies aren't blocked and librivox.org is white-listed in my security software.

Anybody have any ideas?
Susan Ferman
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Are you trying to use your forum password? The uploader password is shown on the test instructions and in all the first posts of the projects as an image (so it can't be robot harvested )
let us know if you can't find it :D

Anne
SusanFerman

Post by SusanFerman »

Oh good grief...Yeah, I feel like an idiot, but that is exactly what I did---after looking right at the correct password!
D'uh! LOL
Susan Ferman
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

If it helps , you aren't the first , nor will you be the last :D And now you'll be able to help the next person who is stuck :D :D No one here knows everything , most of us are learning something knew every day.

Anne
SusanFerman

Post by SusanFerman »

Thank you! that actually does make me feel better, especially since my boss at the radio station just yelled at me for not being better with the technical side. :9:
Susan Ferman