Hi!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
xxfullmetalgirl22

Post by xxfullmetalgirl22 »

My name is Unique(literally lol) and I'm new here. I'm so excited to get started. I hope I get a chance to work with everyone soon.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Welcome to the forum, Unique 8-) your parents had quite a cool idea when they were naming you.

Excited to get started is already great. The best way to do that is recording a one-minute test to check that your technical specifications are all up to our LV requirements. All you have to do is upload your test, open a new thread in the Listeners Wanted subforum: viewforum.php?f=21 (maybe including the microphone model and editing program you are using) and wait for feedback. Someone will hop by and check your test to give you feedback and/or advice for corrections.

After you have passed the test, just roam around the different subforums to find a project you'd like to participate in. We cater for every taste here: poems, short stories, fiction and non-fiction, drama and even projects in languages other than English. I'm sure you will be spoilt for choice. :mrgreen:

Have a nice weekend and fun on the forum !

Sonia