Hello All

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Puckwudgie

Post by Puckwudgie »

I just recently have joined. Since I was a little kid, I was read to, and as I got older I read along and to my parents as a means of learning how to speak, pronounce words, build my vocabulary, and just interact. This lead me to being part of Speech and Debate as well as Theater in my older years, but now that I'm well out of school I'm eager to find that same passion. It is my great hope I will find that here. I can't wait to put my voice to use, share literature with others, and get to know some of you all.
Ryland Z.
VelmaCariss

Post by VelmaCariss »

Welcome to the team! I like to imagine most of us are passionate about theater, literacy, or helping others to appreciate either/both. Perhaps you will better luck connecting with the 'theater kids' by dropping by the Play section or listening to readings from the weekly poem. Anyway, all the best!
msfry

Post by msfry »

Hi, Puckwudgie. That was a sweet introduction of yourself. Thanks for sharing. As you want to record with us, your first step (once you have some recording equipment), is to submit your 1 minute test. I presume you've received your Welcome Letter, and that contains all the directions you need to get started. Paying careful attention, and after a few walks around the block, you will get the hang of this book-stitching platform, and be able to join in with volunteers around the world to help create our audio books (over 12,000 so far). It's an amazing system, and powerful, and you'll find lots of passionate open-minded people here who love ideas and authors and love to express themselves creatively. I look forward to seeing you around the LV playground.