New reader, excited to begin

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
maxhare89

Post by maxhare89 »

Hello LibriVox crew!

I'm Max. I'm a new reader here, but I've been a Librivox listener for years! I love what LibriVox has done to help share great stories with people including myself. I'd like to give back by reading myself. Hopefully I can knock out a few pieces that haven't been read before.

Currently, I have no background in narration. My voice is rather deep and monotonous but I'll try to make it easier to listen to! As far as topics, I love philosophy, and would enjoy reading works from people like Fyodor Dostoevsky and Soren Kierkegaard. I'm also open to reading from folks I've never heard of!

Excited to get started, thanks!
JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour »

If your voice REALLY is monotonous, there is a collection of works designed to put people to sleep! :D I thought it was really funny at first that there was such a thing but then I realized that it can be a real benefit for some people and makes me glad Librivox does stuff like that. I can't remember the name of the collection but it involves reading things like lists in a monotonous voice!

I am sure you will do great reading anything - welcome to Librivox!
Critical feedback is ALWAYS welcome - in the forum or via PM
RWColquitt

Post by RWColquitt »

Greetings
Thank you for sharing. Sounds good. I think I have a voice that can put people to sleep... and I trust all voice types helps.
Enjoy and have much success.

~~RWC
RWColquitt

Post by RWColquitt »

Greetings
Thank you for sharing. Sounds good. I think I have a voice that can put people to sleep... and I trust all voice types helps.
Enjoy and have much success. :D

~~RWC