Hello World! from the Pine Barrens of New Jersey.

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
ronnieosbeck

Post by ronnieosbeck »

Greetings Everyone,
My name is Ronald and I'm in my mid thirties. Currently I reside in southern New Jersey on the outskirts of the Pine Barrens in the USA. I decided to volunteer at LibriVox because all of you have provided me with countless hours of free entertainment, I felt it was my turn to give back to a community that has given so much to me. I look froward to all the aspects of creating an audio book and will try to help out in several different areas, not just reading aloud. I'm very excited to get started and can't wait to learn more about the practice and procedures on this forum. :D
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

hello Ronald, great to have you with us. Your willingness to "try to help out in several different areas, not just reading aloud" will be very appreciated here :mrgreen:

I see your one-minute-test was a success on the first try, so you are ready to roll. Check out all our subforums and I'm sure you find a project you would like to start out in. We cater for all tastes: poetry, drama, fiction and non-fiction.

As for other areas you may help out in, there's Prooflistening (check for projects which have a ~ sign in front of the title, those are in need of a Prooflistener). Or if you are graphic-artistically inclined, you can help out creating the nice little CD covers which make our catalogue so colourful and tasty. :9:

Now you are probably spoilt for choice :lol: sorry about that. Well, I'd say, roam around a bit and there's bound to be a project where you will say, this is it !

Have fun ! And we may hear from each other again in one of the projects one day :D

Sonia