Hello, I'm "Goru"

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Goru

Post by Goru »

Hi, thanks for having me. My name is Denys and I'm originally from Ukraine, but grew up and am currently living in the USA, FL, Miami area. I Use the username; Goru, as it was made up by me when I was a child, Haha.

I am aspiring to narrate fiction and Asian novels as well as children's books professionally. Because I really enjoy reading, and spend most of my time reading anything I can get my hands on, a thought was formed... to get a narrating job. After looking into it on google, I found that, there is a need for narrators. That made me excited, and I began to look for online platforms where I can begin my journey. That's when I stumbled upon LIBRIVOX and after doing a little bit of reading, I decided to join!
I'm currently researching and assembling the necessary material and equipment for audio recording, while practicing with my built in recorder on both my laptop and mobile device. I am not sure as to how long it will take to assemble a finished recording according to the required format., hopefully soon.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hello Goru! Welcome to Librivox!
Recording for Librivox is a nice first step, because the community here is very positive and it will help you built confidence and self-esteem in what you do!
So have fun here! And good luck with your narrating endeavours! :thumbs: